If you’re searching for simple and tasty recipes, you’ve come to the right place.
Maple Syrup Salmon.
One of the all-time best Maple Syrup Salmon ever! . Truly the best Maple Syrup Salmon recipe! It's super-easy to make,its SO extremely cozy and delicious, instructions included below.
You can made this recipe using 5 ingredients with 3 steps. ok don't waste time, just go ahead This is how you cook it. .
What You Require to Make Maple Syrup Salmon
- You need 2 of salmon fillets.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need of salt and pepper.
- Prepare of maple syrup.
- Prepare of soy sauce.
How to Make Maple Syrup Salmon
Prepared to cook? Here's what you need to do :
- Preheat oven 350 degrees. Place salmon on a cooking sheet. Sprinkle salt and pepper on fillets. Mince garlic and spread about 1 small clove on each fillet. Splash each fillet with low sodium soy sauce and cover the fillet with maple syrup..
- Place cooking sheet in the oven and cook for about 20-23 minutes..
- Remove from oven and enjoy :).
As always, thank you for reading this blog, which allows me to share more unique content and recipes to suit your needs.
Sharing is caring!
Happy cooking ... Cheers, friends!