If you’re searching for simple and tasty recipes, you’ve come to the right place.
Shrimp and Salmon Belly Sinigang na Kamias.
One of the all-time best Shrimp and Salmon Belly Sinigang na Kamias ever! . Truly the best Shrimp and Salmon Belly Sinigang na Kamias recipe! It's super-easy for making,its SO incredibly cozy and delicious, instructions included below.
You can cook this recipe using 10 ingredients with 6 steps. ok don't waste time, merely go ahead This is how you cook it. .
The Thing You Need to Make Shrimp and Salmon Belly Sinigang na Kamias
- Prepare of Shrimps.
- You need of Salmon belly sliced.
- You Require of Kamias tops and bottoms cut and cut in half then boil then mash in a strainer in a bowl for juice.
- Prepare of Onions sliced.
- You need of Tomatoes chopped.
- You need of Okra tops and bottoms cut.
- Prepare of Finger chilies.
- You Require of Daikon radish peeled and sliced.
- You need of Sinigang mix.
- You Require of Eggplant sliced diagonally.
Step to Make Shrimp and Salmon Belly Sinigang na Kamias
Ready to cook? Here's what you need to do :
- In pot bring water to a boil then boil Kamias in a few minutes.
- Then put in a strainer.
- And mash you want to mash until the juice comes out.
- Like this this is the juice of the Kamias then bring the water back to a boil then stir in the juice..
- Then add onions and tomatoes and finger chilies simmer cover then add rest of vegetables cover and simmer then add salmon belly then simmer until fish becomes pink.Then add shrimps cook until shrimps turn color.
- Turn off heat and serve.
As always, thank you for reading this blog, that allows me to share more special content and recipes to suit your needs.
Sharing is caring!
Happy cooking ... Cheers, friends!