If you’re searching for simple and tasty recipes, you’ve come to the right place.
One of the all-time best Stuffed Salmon ever! . Genuinely the best Stuffed Salmon recipe! It's super-easy to create,its SO incredibly cozy and delicious, instructions included below.
You can made this recipe using 8 ingredients with 9 steps. fine don't waste time, simply go ahead Here is how you cook it. .
What You Require to Make Stuffed Salmon
- You need 1 lb of Salmon.
- Prepare 1 cup of cream cheese.
- You Require 1 cup of Parmesan Cheese.
- You Require 2 cups of Spinach.
- You need 1/2 cup of cooked bacon.
- Prepare 2 cups of cooked shrimp.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of blackened seasoning.
- You Require Teaspoon of salt.
Step to Make Stuffed Salmon
Ready to cook? Here's what you need to do :
- Cut salmon in half and pat dry.
- Prepare stuffing mix well and season with Cajun seasoning.
- Season salmon on both sides with salt and blackened seasoning.
- Insert mix into salmon and fold over.
- Prepare pan with drizzle of oil; Medium. Heat..
- Preheat oven 350 degrees.
- Laying salmon in pan and sear Both sides..
- Place in oven for 10-15 minutes.
As always, thank you for reading through this blog, that allows me to share more distinctive content and recipes to suit your needs.
Sharing is caring!
Happy cooking ... Cheers, friends!