If you’re searching for simple and tasty recipes, you’ve come to the right place.
Pan Seared Salmon with Avocado Tomato Cucumber Salad.
One of the all-time best Pan Seared Salmon with Avocado Tomato Cucumber Salad ever! . Really the best Pan Seared Salmon with Avocado Tomato Cucumber Salad recipe! It's super-easy for making,its SO extremely cozy and delicious, instructions included below.
You can cook this recipe using 4 ingredients with 3 steps. fine don't waste time, merely go ahead Here is how you cook it. .
What You Need to Make Pan Seared Salmon with Avocado Tomato Cucumber Salad
- You need 4 pcs of (@170 gr) salmon fillet, around 2 cm thick (with or without skin).
- You Require 1 Tbsp of olive oil.
- You Require 1/2 tsp of salt or to taste.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper or taste.
Step to Make Pan Seared Salmon with Avocado Tomato Cucumber Salad
Ready to cook? Here's what you need to do :
- Season the salmon with salt and black pepper powder. Set aside..
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium high heat until shimmering. Place the salmon in the skillet, skin side up. Cook for 4 minutes until crisp..
- Carefully flip the salmon. Reduce the heat to medium. Cook for another 5-6 minutes. Remove from the heat. Serve the salmon with the avocado tomato cucumber salad. Yum! 😋.
As always, thank you for reading this blog, that enables me to share more unique content and recipes for you.
Sharing is caring!
Happy cooking ... Cheers, friends!