If you’re searching for simple and tasty recipes, you’ve come to the right place.
Mike's 30 Minute Complete Salmon Dinner.
One of the all-time best Mike's 30 Minute Complete Salmon Dinner ever! . Genuinely the best Mike's 30 Minute Complete Salmon Dinner recipe! It's super-easy to create,its SO extremely cozy and delicious, instructions included below.
You can made this recipe using 28 ingredients with 8 steps. ok don't waste time, merely go ahead This is how you cook it. .
What You Need to Make Mike's 30 Minute Complete Salmon Dinner
- Prepare of ● For The Seafood.
- You Require 1.5 Pounds of Fresh Salmon.
- You need as needed of Garlic Olive Oil [to coat salmon].
- Prepare 1 of Fresh Lemon Juiced [divided + reserve slices for serving].
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Fresh Chopped Dill Weed [+ reserves for garish].
- You need 1/2 tsp of Granulated Garlic Powder.
- You need 1/2 of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- You need to taste of Sea Salt.
- Prepare of ● For The Asparagus.
- Prepare 1 of LG Bunch Fresh Asparagus [2" of bottoms cut & discarded].
- You Require as needed of Garlic Olive Oil [to lightly coat asparagus].
- Prepare 1 of Fresh Lemon Juiced.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Fresh Grated Parmesan.
- You Require 1/2 tsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Prepare to taste of Coarse Sea Salt.
- Prepare of ● For The Side Salads.
- You Require 1 Bag of Mixed Lettuce Leaves.
- You Require as needed of Crumbled Feta Cheese.
- You need as needed of Chopped Cucumbers.
- Prepare as needed of Chopped Radishes.
- You need to taste of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- You Require as needed of Homemade Ranch Dressing [mayo & while milk needed].
- Prepare of ● For The Breads [as needed].
- You need of Fresh Warm French Bread Or Dinner Rolls.
- Prepare of Soft Honey Or Salted Creamed Butter.
- You need of ● For The Sides.
- You Require of Lemon Wedges.
- You need of Hollandaise Sauce [one package].
How to Make Mike's 30 Minute Complete Salmon Dinner
Ready to cook? Here's what you need to do :
- Make your side salads..
- Use only a quality Parmesan to shred for your asparagus if possible..
- Season your disposable pans with garlic olive oil. Add seasonings listed above..
- Add rinsed and pat dry salmon to pan. Coat with garlic olive oil. Then, season again..
- Do the same with your asparagus. But with Parmesan Cheese..
- Baked at 375° for 30 minutes. Internal temp of fish must be at least 145°. Turn your asparagus once while baking..
- Quick mix your side salad..
- Serve with warm crispy bread and honey butter. Enjoy!.
As always, thank you for reading through this blog, that enables me to share more special content and recipes for you.
Sharing is caring!
Happy cooking ... Cheers, friends!