If you’re searching for simple and tasty recipes, you’ve come to the right place.
One of the all-time best Salmon Burgers ever! . Genuinely the best Salmon Burgers recipe! It's super-easy to create,its SO extremely cozy and delicious, instructions included below.
You can cook this recipe using 8 ingredients with 2 steps. fine don't waste time, simply go ahead This is how you cook it. .
What You Need to Make Salmon Burgers
- Prepare 2 cans of (each 6 oz.) boneless, skinless salmon.
- You Require 1 of large egg.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of coarsely ground rolled oats.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of each salt, pepper, salt free all purpose seasoning.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp. of each garlic powder, onion powder, dried dill.
- You need of Juice from 1/2 lemon.
- You Require 1 tbsp. of olive oil.
- You Require of Buns, for serving.
Step to Make Salmon Burgers
Prepared to cook? Here's what you need to do :
- Drain the salmon, place it in a large bowl and flake it with a fork. Add the ground oats, egg, lemon juice and seasonings. Use your hands to mix it up well until everything is incorporated. Shape the mixture into 4 patties and place them onto a plate. Place them in the fridge for 20 or so minutes..
- Get a large non-stick skillet and heat the olive oil over medium heat. Pan fry the patties for about 5 or so minutes, until the bottom is golden brown and crispy, then flip and cook until golden brown on the other side. Serve them up in toasted buns with whatever burger toppings sound good to you..
As always, thank you for reading through this blog, which allows me to share more distinctive content and recipes to suit your needs.
Sharing is caring!
Happy cooking ... Cheers, friends!