If you’re searching for simple and tasty recipes, you’ve come to the right place.
Smoked Salmon Avocado Toast.
One of the all-time best Smoked Salmon Avocado Toast ever! . Truly the best Smoked Salmon Avocado Toast recipe! It's super-easy for making,its SO extremely cozy and delicious, instructions included below.
You can made this recipe using 11 ingredients with 5 steps. okay don't waste time, just go ahead This is how you cook it. .
What You Require to Make Smoked Salmon Avocado Toast
- Prepare 2 slices of whole wheat bread.
- You need 4 slices of smoked salmon.
- You Require 2 of ripe avocados.
- You Require 4 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of milk.
- You need 2 tablespoons of shredded cheese (I used cheddar and mozzarella).
- Prepare 20 pieces of cherry tomatoes, halved.
- You Require 1 teaspoon of olive oil.
- You Require of garlic powder.
- You need of salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- You Require of lime juice or lemon juice.
How to Make Smoked Salmon Avocado Toast
Prepared to cook? Here's what you need to do :
- Heat the olive oil. Sauté the tomatoes with garlic powder, salt and black pepper. Set aside..
- Beat eggs, milk, salt, and pepper in a bowl until blended..
- Heat butter in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Pour in egg mixture. Add the shredded cheese. Stir gently until the eggs are thickened. Remove from the heat. Set aside. Put some chopped parsley on top..
- Mash the avocado with fork in a small bowl until chunky. Season with salt, black pepper, and some lime or lemon juice..
- Toast the bread until browned and crispy. Divide the mashed avocado evenly among the toast and top with smoked salmon slices. Enjoy! 😋.
As always, thank you for reading through this blog, that enables me to share more distinctive content and recipes for you.
Sharing is caring!
Happy cooking ... Cheers, friends!