If you’re searching for simple and tasty recipes, you’ve come to the right place.
Salmon with Oyster Mayonnaise Sauce.
One of the all-time best Salmon with Oyster Mayonnaise Sauce ever! . Really the best Salmon with Oyster Mayonnaise Sauce recipe! It's super-easy for making,its SO incredibly cozy and delicious, instructions included below.
You can made this recipe using 8 ingredients with 3 steps. okay don't waste time, just go ahead This is how you cook it. .
The Thing You Need to Make Salmon with Oyster Mayonnaise Sauce
- You Require 200 grams of Raw Salmon.
- You Require 2 tbsp of Potato Starch.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Salad Oil(Fried oil).
- Prepare of <Sauce>.
- You Require 2 tbsp of Mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- You Require 1/2 tsp of Vinegar.
- You Require 1/2 tsp of Oyster Sauce.
How to Make Salmon with Oyster Mayonnaise Sauce
Prepared to cook? Here's what you need to do :
- Cut the Raw salmon into bite sized pieces. Dust with Potato Starch..
- Put all Sauce ingredients in a bowl and mix it well..
- Heat Salad Oil in a frying pan. And fry the Salmon until golden brown. Put the cooked Salmon in the Bowl with the sauce and minx it well..
As always, thank you for reading through this blog, that enables me to share more unique content and recipes to suit your needs.
Sharing is caring!
Happy cooking ... Cheers, friends!