If you’re searching for simple and tasty recipes, you’ve come to the right place.
Tomato Pesto Salmon. This salmon recipe is so simple and yet extremely impressive; I often serve it to company or on special occasions and I'm always asked for the recipe. I serve it with angel hair pasta (lightly tossed with fresh. You've made pesto with basil - maybe even with asparagus.
One of the all-time best Tomato Pesto Salmon ever! . Truly the best Tomato Pesto Salmon recipe! It's super-easy to create,its SO amazingly cozy and delicious, instructions included below.
Salmon with Tomato Pesto. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Makes two servings I now present to you: One of my favorite ways to make fish. Cover it with a hefty serving of pesto, and top it with slices of tomato! You can made this recipe using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. ok don't waste time, merely go ahead Here is how you cook it. .
The Thing You Need to Make Tomato Pesto Salmon
- You Require of Parchment paper 12x18 inches.
- Prepare 6 of stems asparagus.
- You need to taste of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1/4 Tbsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 Tbsp of pepper.
- You need 6 ounces of skinless salmon.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of pesto.
- You Require 10 of cherry tomatoes, halved.
I like to use in-season produce such as mixed cherry tomatoes and asparagus. For the tomato olive sugo: Blanch the tomatoes for a few seconds, shock in ice water, peel, quarter, core and cut into cubes. Serve the pesto salmon with the tomato olive sugo on serving plates. Succulent salmon fillets served with tagliatelle pasta and a fresh salsa.
How to Make Tomato Pesto Salmon
Prepared to cook? Here's what you need to do :
- Preheat oven to 350°F/180°C..
- Fold the parchment paper in half, then open up..
- On one half, lay down the asparagus, Drizzle on oil and sprinkle on salt & pepper..
- Lay the salmon on the asparagus, and spread on the pesto. Top with tomatoes..
- Fold the parchment paper over the salmon, and cinch the paper together by folding it over itself along the edges..
- Bake for 20 minutes or until internal temperature of salmon reaches 145˚F/63˚C..
For the salmon, heat the oil in an ovenproof frying pan until smoking and add the salmon, skin-side down. Spoon the roasted cherry tomatoes alongside, then drizzle over the pesto dressing. Season salmon all over with salt, then place on prepared foil. Season the salmon with a little salt and cracked black pepper and then drizzle the salmon with the olive oil. Serve the salmon with a drizzle of the sun dried tomato pesto.
As always, thank you for reading through this blog, that enables me to share more special content and recipes for you.
Sharing is caring!
Happy cooking ... Cheers, friends!