If you’re searching for simple and tasty recipes, you’ve come to the right place.
Yummy Salmon cakes. Since my wife is gluten-free this was an easy to modify recipe substituting the. Salmon Cakes ~ RecipeOlder Mommy Still Yummy. Salmon Cakes Recipe (Salmon Patties) - Natasha's Kitchen.
One of the all-time best Yummy Salmon cakes ever! . Truly the best Yummy Salmon cakes recipe! It's super-easy to make,its SO amazingly cozy and delicious, instructions included below.
Serve with your favorite salad, veggies, and. Salmon cakes are one of my go-to, emergency meals. Like other seafood "cakes," we want to use the minimum amount of filler. You can made this recipe using 10 ingredients with 5 steps. fine don't waste time, just go ahead This is how you cook it. .
What You Require to Make Yummy Salmon cakes
- You Require 1/2 cup of finely chopped bell or sweet peppers.
- You need 1 tablespoon of minced onion, or 1/4 cup chopped fresh onion.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of refrigerated organic minced garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of tumeric.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of cumin.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You Require 1-6 oz of can of salmon (I used Royal Pink from Trident foods).
- You Require 1 of egg.
- You Require 1/4 cup of panko breadcrumbs.
- You Require of Drizzle of olive oil to coat pan.
Just a touch of breadcrumb is all you need here, as the raw salmon is. Salmon cakes are tasty and filling. As long as you have canned salmon and eggs, you can whip them up anytime! These crispy salmon cakes are tasty and filling and incredibly easy to make.
How to Make Yummy Salmon cakes
Prepared to cook? Here's what you need to do :
- Add peppers, onion and garlic to a sautee pan and cook over medium heat for about 5 minutes. Place in a bowl and let cool for a couple minutes while you gather then rest of the ingredients and oil the pan. (Keep the pan on medium heat).
- Add the salmon to the pepper mixture, using a fork to break up large chunks..
- Add the egg, then the spices, stir well - then add the bread crumbs. The texture should be wet, but stable enough to form a cake/burger that doesn't fall apart. Make them as big or small as you like, shapes are fun for kids!! *Add bread crumbs to thicken, water to moisten..
- Cook cakes for about 5 minutes each side, then enjoy however you wish!!.
- I just made the same recipe without the bell peppers and 1st step. I added some shredded carrot and grated parmesan cheese to the cake mixture and the cakes turned out wonderful!!!!!.
Classic Salmon Cakes are so tasty, they don't even need a sauce. A simple squeeze of lemon or lime does the trick for these fantastic Salmon Cakes. Keywords: Baked Salmon Cakes, baked salmon patties, Holiday Appetizer, Salmon Cakes, super These look so yummy! My family is full of salmon cake fans but since the ones we "know" are fried. Yummy Salmon Burgers with Slaw. pinchofyum.com.
As always, thank you for reading through this blog, that enables me to share more distinctive content and recipes to suit your needs.
Sharing is caring!
Happy cooking ... Cheers, friends!