If you’re searching for simple and tasty recipes, you’ve come to the right place.
Mike's Smoked Salmon On Onion Bagles.
One of the all-time best Mike's Smoked Salmon On Onion Bagles ever! . Genuinely the best Mike's Smoked Salmon On Onion Bagles recipe! It's super-easy to create,its SO amazingly cozy and delicious, instructions included below.
You can made this recipe using 30 ingredients with 10 steps. ok don't waste time, merely go ahead This is how you cook it. .
What You Need to Make Mike's Smoked Salmon On Onion Bagles
- You Require of ● For The Smoked Salmon.
- Prepare 2 Pounds of Fresh Salmon.
- You need 1 Cup of Brown Sugar.
- You need 2 tbsp of Cracked Black Pepper.
- You Require 1 tbsp of Lemon Pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Kosher Salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of Dried Dill.
- You need of ● For The Serving Options.
- Prepare of Assorted Bagels.
- You need of Flatbread [for wraps].
- You Require of Assorted Cream Cheese.
- You Require Leaves of Spinach.
- You need of Lemon Wedges.
- You need of Tatziki Sauce.
- Prepare of Avacados.
- Prepare of Chives.
- You need of Eggs.
- You need of Crostinies.
- Prepare of Crackers.
- You Require of Cucumbers.
- Prepare of Sprouts.
- Prepare of Tomatoes.
- Prepare of Lettuce.
- You need of Arugula.
- You Require of Cilantro.
- Prepare of Parsley.
- You Require of Shallots.
- You Require of Red Onions.
- Prepare of Capers.
- Prepare of Fresh Dill.
Step to Make Mike's Smoked Salmon On Onion Bagles
Ready to cook? Here's what you need to do :
- Check for any bones. Rinse fillets well under cold water..
- Mix your dry rub..
- Press dry rub firmly on your fillets. Coat the top bottom and sides generously. Wrap your fillets tightly in plastic wrap. Weigh fillets down with whatever you can find. Canned goods etc. Refrigerate for 2 to 3hours. Pull from fridge and drain/discard any fluids..
- Use your choice of wood chips. I prefer Hickory for salmon..
- Bring smoker up to between 200° & 225°. Spray rack with a non stick spray. Place fillets skin side down. Cover and smoke for 60 to 90 minutes - depending upon the thickness of your fillets..
- Fully smoked salmon pictured. The internal temperature should be 140° at its thickest part..
- Allow salmon to dry. Allow fillets to set for one hour refrigerated the bias [angle] and serve with items of your choosing. See ideas above..
As always, thank you for reading this blog, that allows me to share more special content and recipes to suit your needs.
Sharing is caring!
Happy cooking ... Cheers, friends!