If you’re searching for simple and tasty recipes, you’ve come to the right place.
Yeon Eoh Deob Bab(Salmon On Rice), a Borrowed Idea from The Tour of Tastes.
One of the all-time best Yeon Eoh Deob Bab(Salmon On Rice), a Borrowed Idea from The Tour of Tastes ever! . Genuinely the best Yeon Eoh Deob Bab(Salmon On Rice), a Borrowed Idea from The Tour of Tastes recipe! It's super-easy to make,its SO extremely cozy and delicious, instructions included below.
You can made this recipe using 14 ingredients with 7 steps. ok don't waste time, merely go ahead Here is how you cook it. .
What You Require to Make Yeon Eoh Deob Bab(Salmon On Rice), a Borrowed Idea from The Tour of Tastes
- You Require 5 oz of salmon, sashimi quality.
- You Require of Salt.
- You Require 2 oz of masago.
- You Require 4 Tbsp of sushi seasoning.
- Prepare 1 package of radish sprouts.
- Prepare 1 of kale flower.
- Prepare of Cooked rice for 4 people.
- Prepare of Sauce:.
- You Require 4 Tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Mirin.
- You need 1 tsp of lemon zest.
- You Require of Juice of 1/2 big lemon.
- You need 1 of sprinkle or two of Ichimi Togarashi(Japanese red chili) for heat.
- You need of Wasabi.
How to Make Yeon Eoh Deob Bab(Salmon On Rice), a Borrowed Idea from The Tour of Tastes
Prepared to cook? Here's what you need to do :
- Masago, radish sprouts and kale flower.
- Finely chopped kale flower. Soak in ice water for 15 minutes. Drain well..
- Sprinkle salt and little bit of water(in that order)on salmon. Set aside for 60 minutes. I followed this step from the show. I think the chef wanted to season the fish so when you chew on it, it wouldn’t be bland. I guess. I hope that I am right. Besides, I like to taste each and every ingredients in a dish. And when all the different tastes bland in harmony, the recipe is a success..
- After 60 minutes, rinse fish well. Dab with paper towel to dry fish well. Slice into 1/5 of an inch..
- When rice is cooked. Put in a bowl, add 2 tbsp of sushi seasoning, 2 Tablespoon of masago. Mix well..
- Mix all ingredients for sauce. Add wasabi to desired taste..
- In a bowl, put rice. On top, arrange some kale flower, radish sprouts and salmon. Pour sauce. Enjoy!.
As always, thank you for reading through this blog, that allows me to share more special content and recipes to suit your needs.
Sharing is caring!
Happy cooking ... Cheers, friends!