If you’re searching for simple and tasty recipes, you’ve come to the right place.
Easy Salmon Cakes.
One of the all-time best Easy Salmon Cakes ever! . Genuinely the best Easy Salmon Cakes recipe! It's super-easy to create,its SO amazingly cozy and delicious, instructions included below.
You can cook this recipe using 18 ingredients and 10 steps. fine don't waste time, just go ahead This is how you cook it. .
What You Need to Make Easy Salmon Cakes
- Prepare of For the Salmon Cakes.
- You need 1 lb of Salmon Filets.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1/2 cup of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of dijon mustard.
- Prepare 1 tsp of worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1 of large egg lightly beaten.
- You Require 1/8 tsp of black pepper.
- You Require 2 tbsp of dried parsley.
- You need 1/2 tsp of smoked paprika.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of saltine crackers or pork rinds.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- You Require of For the Lemon Dill Sauce.
- You need 1 cup of mayonnaise.
- You Require of Juice and zest of 1 lemon.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of mustard.
- You Require 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of fresh chopped dill or 2 tbsp dried dill weed.
How to Make Easy Salmon Cakes
Prepared to cook? Here's what you need to do :
- Pre heat oven to 425 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with foil and place the salmon on the baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil and roast for 15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Cool to room temperature..
- When the fish is cool enough to handle, flake the salmon into bite sized pieces using a fork and transfer to a large bowl. If any juices begin to collect in the bottom of the bowl, drain the fish before moving forward with the remainder of the recipe..
- In a small bowl, stir together the mayonnaise, dijon, worcestershire sauce, egg, pepper, parsley and smoked paprika..
- Add the mayonnaise mixture to the salmon and, carefully, fold together being careful not to break up the fish too much. Gently fold in the pork rinds or saltine crackers. (I used pork rinds for this recipe.).
- Form the salmon mixture into 6 patties and transfer to a baking sheet lined with parchment. Chill for 15-20 minutes. (Salmon cakes can be frozen at this point. Wrap each cake tightly in plastic wrap and then foil. Unwrap and cook from frozen by following the instructions below.).
- While the salmon cakes chill, make the sauce by combining the mayonnaise, lemon juice, lemon zest, mustard, pepper and dill in a small bowl. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve..
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat..
- Add the salmon cakes and cook over medium heat until golden, approximately 3-4 minutes. (Longer if frozen) Turn the salmon cakes over with a spatula. Cook until golden brown, crispy and cooked through, approximately 3 minutes..
- Transfer to a serving platter and serve immediately with lemon dill sauce and lemon wedges, if desired..
As always, thank you for reading through this blog, that allows me to share more special content and recipes to suit your needs.
Sharing is caring!
Happy cooking ... Cheers, friends!