If you’re searching for simple and tasty recipes, you’ve come to the right place.
One of the all-time best Flaked Salmon ever! . Really the best Flaked Salmon recipe! It's super-easy to create,its SO incredibly cozy and delicious, instructions included below.
You can cook this recipe using 3 ingredients and 5 steps. ok don't waste time, simply go ahead Here is how you cook it. .
What You Require to Make Flaked Salmon
- You Require 1 of fillet Salmon.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of Salt.
- You need of Boiled Water for boiling salmon.
How to Make Flaked Salmon
Prepared to cook? Here's what you need to do :
- Put 1 fillet of salmon in boiling water and cook for 5 minutes over medium heat..
- Shred the boiled salmon with 2 folks. Remove any skin and bones if there are any. (It is okay even if the salmon isn’t cooked through at this moment.).
- Spray non-stick cooking spray in a pan and cook the shredded salmon over medium heat for 2~3 minutes. Halfway, season with ½ tsp. of salt..
- Toss boiled spaghetti with some flaked salmon and chopped green onion. Sprinkle on steamed rice or salad. To store, keep in the refrigerator and use within 5 days..
- Here is “Flaked Salmon” recipe video on YouTube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZre_-f0T1U.
As always, thank you for reading through this blog, that enables me to share more distinctive content and recipes to suit your needs.
Sharing is caring!
Happy cooking ... Cheers, friends!