If you’re searching for simple and tasty recipes, you’ve come to the right place.
Honey Mustard Glazed Salmon. How to Make Honey Mustard Salmon. This video is part of our Simply Kids Cook YouTube series. Head over there to see more videos in the series.
One of the all-time best Honey Mustard Glazed Salmon ever! . Really the best Honey Mustard Glazed Salmon recipe! It's super-easy for making,its SO extremely cozy and delicious, instructions included below.
We grew up eating seafood several nights a week and my mom's honey mustard salmon was always one of my favorites. Broiled salmon glazed with honey and mustard for a flavorful seafood dinner. Remove salmon from marinade; reserve marinade. You can cook this recipe using 8 ingredients with 6 steps. okay don't waste time, simply go ahead Here is how you cook it. .
What You Need to Make Honey Mustard Glazed Salmon
- Prepare 300 gram of salmon fillet with skin on.
- You need of Marinated ingredients :.
- You need 2 tbs of soy sauce.
- You need 1 tbs of dijon mustard.
- You need 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- You need 3 tbs of honey.
- You Require 1 tbs of melted butter.
- You need 1 tbs of brown sugar.
Place salmon, skin side down, on rack in broiler pan. One of my favorite grilled salmon recipes of all time, and a great summer dinner recipe! In an oiled shallow baking dish, combine lemon juice, Dijon, honey, and lemon zest. Season both sides of salmon fillets with salt and pepper and place in the baking dish.
How to Make Honey Mustard Glazed Salmon
Ready to cook? Here's what you need to do :
- Clean salmon and pat dry..
- Cut it into half and rub salmon with marinated ingredients..
- Keep marinated salmon on ziplock bag and put on the fridge until 2 or 3 hours..
- Heat pan on medium high heat with non stick spray or olive oil, and put salmon skin side down. Not with the glaze (marinating sauce). Cook on both side in 2-3 minutes..
- When it's done. Lower the heat and pour leftover glaze/marinating sauce to the salmon and cook it in another minutes (be careful not to burn it).
- Plating salmon with other veggies. And enjoy!.
Flip salmon to coat in glaze. This insanely easy honey mustard glaze is super-versatile and can be slathered on salmon, chicken, turkey and pork chops. Honey-Mustard-Glazed Salmon Steaks. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Honey Mustard Glazed Salmon. with apple-potato hash. Transfer salmon to empty half of baking sheet, seared side up.
As always, thank you for reading this blog, that enables me to share more distinctive content and recipes for you.
Sharing is caring!
Happy cooking ... Cheers, friends!