If you’re searching for simple and tasty recipes, you’ve come to the right place.
BBQ Lime Ranch Salmon.
One of the all-time best BBQ Lime Ranch Salmon ever! . Really the best BBQ Lime Ranch Salmon recipe! It's super-easy to make,its SO amazingly cozy and delicious, instructions included below.
You can made this recipe using 7 ingredients with 6 steps. fine don't waste time, merely go ahead Here is how you cook it. .
What You Require to Make BBQ Lime Ranch Salmon
- You need 1 of salmon fillet (any size, but 1 pound will feed 3 to 4 people. Mine was 1.5 today.).
- Prepare of salt.
- You Require of onion powder.
- You need of Ranch dressing.
- You need of BBQ sauce.
- Prepare of fresh lime.
- You Require 1 of green onion, finely chopped.
How to Make BBQ Lime Ranch Salmon
Ready to cook? Here's what you need to do :
- Preheat oven to 450F and lightly season salmon with salt and onion powder. Remember that the thicker portion requires a bit more salt than the belly and also that the much thinner belly part needs very little salt because it is so thin. That said, not all salmon fillets come with the belly and are much more uniform in thickness overall..
- Spread fillet with Ranch dressing. (For 1.5 pounds, I used about 3 Tablespoons.).
- Then spread fillet with BBQ sauce in the same quantity as Ranch dressing..
- Squeeze the juice of half a lime over the entire fillet and sprinkle with green onions..
- Roast in oven for 18 to 20 minutes..
- Enjoy! Today we had ours with Broccoli Raisin Slawlad (link in story) and bolillos..
As always, thank you for reading through this blog, which allows me to share more distinctive content and recipes for you.
Sharing is caring!
Happy cooking ... Cheers, friends!