If you’re searching for simple and tasty recipes, you’ve come to the right place.
Cajun Salmon w Succotash.
One of the all-time best Cajun Salmon w Succotash ever! . Genuinely the best Cajun Salmon w Succotash recipe! It's super-easy for making,its SO amazingly cozy and delicious, instructions included below.
You can made this recipe using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. ok don't waste time, just go ahead This is how you cook it. .
What You Require to Make Cajun Salmon w Succotash
- You need of Salmon take out pinbones, then divide into 4 take salmon and make slits on skin to make crispy skin while cooking.
- You Require of Cajun spice.
- You Require of Salt and pepper.
- You Require of For succotash.
- You Require 1 of red onion chopped.
- You Require 1 cup of corn kernels.
- You Require 1 of green bell pepper chopped.
- Prepare 1 of red bell pepper chopped.
- Prepare 1 of zucchini chopped.
- Prepare 1 of yellow squash chopped.
- You need of Cilantro chopped.
- You Require of Lemon juice.
- You need of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
- You need of Cajun spice.
Step to Make Cajun Salmon w Succotash
Prepared to cook? Here's what you need to do :
- Salmon make slits on skin do this by bending salmon and taking sharp knife makeslits on back to make skin crispy. Then season with salt, pepper, and the Cajun spice. Heat pan make sure pan is hot before putting oil then put salmon in skin side down..
- Monitor fish, fish will change color from pink to white when fish turns white half way flip by placing 3 fingers on top of meat then with fish spatula flip fish then flip fish back unto skin side set aside.
- For succotash in pan sauté all vegetables.
As always, thank you for reading this blog, which allows me to share more unique content and recipes for you.
Sharing is caring!
Happy cooking ... Cheers, friends!