If you’re searching for simple and tasty recipes, you’ve come to the right place.
Lemon Pistachio Crusted Salmon.
One of the all-time best Lemon Pistachio Crusted Salmon ever! . Really the best Lemon Pistachio Crusted Salmon recipe! It's super-easy to make,its SO extremely cozy and delicious, instructions included below.
You can cook this recipe using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. ok don't waste time, merely go ahead This is how you cook it. .
The Thing You Need to Make Lemon Pistachio Crusted Salmon
- You need 3-4 lb of Side of Salmon(skin on).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Shelled Pistachios.
- You need 1/3 cup of Cornflake Crumbs.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- You Require 1/8 cup of Honey.
- You Require 1/8 cup of Maple Syrup.
- You Require 1/4 cup of Dijon Mustard.
- You Require 1 of Lemon.
- You Require of Spray Pam.
How to Make Lemon Pistachio Crusted Salmon
Ready to cook? Here's what you need to do :
- Wash the side of salmon with cold water. Take a sheet tray and spray it with Pam covering it well to avoid sticking. Place the fish on the tray. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees..
- Zest the lemon and set it aside. Juice the lemon and with a pastry brush, brush the lemon juice on the salmon until no juice remains. Let that sit while you make the pistachio crusting..
- In a food processor, coarsely grind up the pistachios but not too fine. Put them in a bowl and add the corn flake crumbs, salt and pepper..
- In a measure cup, add the honey, maple syrup, and Dijon mustard and mix together. Take the pastry brush and brush the sauce on to the top of the salmon until coated nicely..
- Next, take the pistachio crusting and coat the top of the fish. Spray the top of the crumbs with Pam and place in the preheated oven for 20-25 minutes. When done, top with the lemon zest and enjoy!.
As always, thank you for reading this blog, which allows me to share more unique content and recipes for you.
Sharing is caring!
Happy cooking ... Cheers, friends!