If you’re searching for simple and tasty recipes, you’ve come to the right place.
One of the all-time best Salmon Cakes ever! . Really the best Salmon Cakes recipe! It's super-easy for making,its SO extremely cozy and delicious, instructions included below.
You can made this recipe using 14 ingredients and 11 steps. ok don't waste time, merely go ahead This is how you cook it. .
What You Need to Make Salmon Cakes
- You Require 250 gm of salmon fillet.
- You need 1/4 cup of spring onion, finely chopped.
- You Require 2 of eggs.
- You Require 1 of & 1/2 tbsp sour cream.
- Prepare 2 of &1/2 tbsp bread crumbs.
- You Require 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1/4 cup of coriander leaves, finely chopped.
- You Require 2 tsp of red chilli flakes.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of paprika.
- You need 1/4 tsp of + extra black pepper for salmon fillet.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- You Require 1/2 of lemon juice.
- You need to taste of salt.
Step to Make Salmon Cakes
Ready to cook? Here's what you need to do :
- Preheat oven at 220 degree centigrade. Line a baking pan with aluminium foil.
- Season salmon fillet with salt and pepper on both sides. Place the fillet in the baking pan and bake for 7-8 minutes..
- Remove from oven and immediately cover the cover the fillet with another piece of aluminium foil, let rest until completely cool..
- In a bowl flake the salmon salmon until completely shredded..
- Add the remaining ingredients except olive oil,mix well. Adjust seasoning accordingly..
- Divide the filling into equal portions;form into 1/4" patties..
- Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes..
- In a frying pan add olive oil; heat on a medium low flame..
- Gently place each patty in the oil and cook on each side for 4-5 minutes until golden brown on each side..
- Remove and serve hot along with a sauce of your choice..
- Make 8 small patties..
As always, thank you for reading through this blog, that allows me to share more special content and recipes to suit your needs.
Sharing is caring!
Happy cooking ... Cheers, friends!