If you’re searching for simple and tasty recipes, you’ve come to the right place.
One of the all-time best Not-exactly-gochujang Salmon ever! . Truly the best Not-exactly-gochujang Salmon recipe! It's super-easy for making,its SO amazingly cozy and delicious, instructions included below.
You can made this recipe using 8 ingredients with 4 steps. okay don't waste time, just go ahead This is how you cook it. .
What You Require to Make Not-exactly-gochujang Salmon
- You Require 1/3 of rd of a whole salmon.
- You Require 2 tbsp of sriracha.
- Prepare 1.5 tbsp of honey.
- You Require 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 1 of garlic clove; minced.
- You Require .5 tbsp of vinegar +.5 tbsp water.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sesame oil.
- You need of Salt & peppa.
How to Make Not-exactly-gochujang Salmon
Ready to cook? Here's what you need to do :
- Preheat your oven to 425F. Pat dry your salmon. Season w salt & pepper and cover with another piece of foil. Bake for 10mins. Set aside..
- In a pan over medium heat, add a tbsp of oil. Then the rest of the ingredients. Mix constantly until nice & bubbly..
- Uncover your salmon. Coat with the sriracha mixture. Bake again for another 8-10mins. Heck, go ahead and broil for 1 min if you fancy..
- Feel free to top with green onions and/or sesame seeds. Serve w a side of rice + veggies. Enjoy! (Could’ve made this w gochujang tho).
As always, thank you for reading this blog, which allows me to share more distinctive content and recipes for you.
Sharing is caring!
Happy cooking ... Cheers, friends!