If you’re searching for simple and tasty recipes, you’ve come to the right place.
Salmon loaf. Salmon Loaf. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Salmon loaf with white mushroom sauce: Make the salmon loaf as instructed. While it is baking, prepare the mushroom sauce.
One of the all-time best Salmon loaf ever! . Truly the best Salmon loaf recipe! It's super-easy to make,its SO extremely cozy and delicious, instructions included below.
See more ideas about Salmon loaf, Canned salmon recipes, Salmon loaf recipes. Make a great salmon loaf with my easy to follow directions. Make a great salmon loaf with my easy to follow directions. You can cook this recipe using 10 ingredients with 1 steps. ok don't waste time, just go ahead This is how you cook it. .
What You Require to Make Salmon loaf
- You need 1 pound of can salmon.
- You Require 1/2 cup of bread crumbs.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 2 of egg yolks.
- You need 1 teaspoon of chopped parsley.
- You Require 1 tablespoon of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of hot milk.
- You Require 2 of egg whites.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of melted butter.
Baked Salmon Loaf With Cucumber SaladIrena Mmacri. Add salmon, celery, chopped onion, bread crumbs, milk,eggs, pepper, parsley and jalapeño, mix Shape in to loaf with hands and pat into loaf pan. Enjoy this nutritious and tasty salmon loaf recipe made with canned fish for a budget-friendly family dinner. Served with creamy cucumber and dill salad.
Step to Make Salmon loaf
Prepared to cook? Here's what you need to do :
- Remove skin and bones from salmon- add all ingredients except egg whites. Fold in stiffly beaten egg whites,bake in buttered mold in 350 oven 1 hour add paprika..
This salmon loaf recipe is just like the classic meat loaf. It uses mushroom soup which makes the dish a delicious and moist one. Last week, I found a new way to use them: this salmon loaf. First, I figured that the vegetables were chopped too coarsely. Salmon is always a good choice if you're going meatless.
As always, thank you for reading through this blog, that allows me to share more distinctive content and recipes for you.
Sharing is caring!
Happy cooking ... Cheers, friends!