If you’re searching for simple and tasty recipes, you’ve come to the right place.
Easy Sweet & Spicy Thai-Inspired Maple Glazed Salmon.
One of the all-time best Easy Sweet & Spicy Thai-Inspired Maple Glazed Salmon ever! . Genuinely the best Easy Sweet & Spicy Thai-Inspired Maple Glazed Salmon recipe! It's super-easy to create,its SO extremely cozy and delicious, instructions included below.
You can cook this recipe using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. fine don't waste time, simply go ahead This is how you cook it. .
What You Need to Make Easy Sweet & Spicy Thai-Inspired Maple Glazed Salmon
- Prepare 1 of roughly 1.75 pound salmon fillet.
- You need of salt & pepper to season.
- You need 1 Tablespoon of oil for searing salmon.
- Prepare 1 of large clove garlic, minced (just under a Tablespoon).
- You need 2 Tablespoons of shallots, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 5-7 of stems cilantro, chopped (stems and leaves).
- Prepare 1/2 of a jalapeno, thinly sliced (or if you like hotter chilies, you can certainly use another kind).
- You need 1 Tablespoon of oil for the glaze.
- You need 3 Tablespoons of maple syrup.
- Prepare of the zest of half a lime.
- You Require 2 teaspoons of chili garlic paste (I use Huy Fong.).
- You Require 1 Tablespoon of lime juice.
- Prepare 1.5 teaspoons of fish sauce.
How to Make Easy Sweet & Spicy Thai-Inspired Maple Glazed Salmon
Prepared to cook? Here's what you need to do :
- Preheat the oven to 400F and prepare an oven safe dish or baking sheet to bake the salmon in. I like to line the dish with foil for easy removal and cleanup..
- Season the salmon on the flesh side with salt and pepper..
- In a medium bowl, combine all glaze ingredients and stir to mix thoroughly..
- In a non-stick pan, bring the 1 Tablespoon oil up to medium high temp and sear the salmon fillet for 2 minutes per side. I sear because because I like a crust on my fish, but if you don't care for it or don't have time, just rub the flesh side with a little bit of oil and go to the next step..
- Transfer the salmon to your oven-safe dish, skin-side down, and pour the glaze evenly on top..
- Bake the salmon on the center rack for 7 to 10 minutes, depending on how done you like your fish (the full 10 minutes if you didn't sear), then turn the oven to broil and place the salmon about 5 inches under the broiler and broil for another 4 or 5 minutes to caramelize the glaze. You can serve the whole fillet family style, or portion it out with a knife or spatula, pulling the flesh away from the skin..
As always, thank you for reading this blog, which allows me to share more distinctive content and recipes to suit your needs.
Sharing is caring!
Happy cooking ... Cheers, friends!