If you’re searching for simple and tasty recipes, you’ve come to the right place.
Crunchy Salmon Cakes.
One of the all-time best Crunchy Salmon Cakes ever! . Truly the best Crunchy Salmon Cakes recipe! It's super-easy to create,its SO amazingly cozy and delicious, instructions included below.
You can cook this recipe using 5 ingredients with 2 steps. okay don't waste time, merely go ahead This is how you cook it. .
What You Need to Make Crunchy Salmon Cakes
- You Require 7.5 oz of canned pink salmon, very very well drained and flaked.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of diced onion (you could use 1/2 cup, i like more in this).
- You Require of hefty sprinkle cracked black pepper.
- You Require of Sunflower or cooking oil for frying.
Step to Make Crunchy Salmon Cakes
Ready to cook? Here's what you need to do :
- In med bowl mix eggs well, add diced onion and pepper, then mix in salmon..
- Heat oil in skillet to medium heat. Mix will make 4 cakes. Create a flat patty and add to skillet, then repeat with the rest of mix. Keeping patties thin will enable them to get very crispy and brown, which is what we want. 6-7 mins per side. Drain on paper. Serve with yum yum sauce or your fave sauce..
As always, thank you for reading this blog, which allows me to share more distinctive content and recipes for you.
Sharing is caring!
Happy cooking ... Cheers, friends!