If you’re searching for simple and tasty recipes, you’ve come to the right place.
Spicy Salmon Fish Kabobs.
One of the all-time best Spicy Salmon Fish Kabobs ever! . Really the best Spicy Salmon Fish Kabobs recipe! It's super-easy for making,its SO extremely cozy and delicious, instructions included below.
You can cook this recipe using 3 ingredients and 3 steps. ok don't waste time, just go ahead This is how you cook it. .
What You Need to Make Spicy Salmon Fish Kabobs
- You need 6 oz. of boneless pieces of fresh salmon.
- You Require 1 TB of Chef Luciano's Fish Tikka Masala.
- You need 1 TB of desi ghee.
How to Make Spicy Salmon Fish Kabobs
Prepared to cook? Here's what you need to do :
- Rub Fish Masala on fish pieces..
- Heat Ghee in a Heavy bottom Pan. Add Fish Pieces and cook 4 minutes on each side..
- Serve over boiled Rice. Garnish with Green Chillies and cilantro..
As always, thank you for reading this blog, that allows me to share more unique content and recipes for you.
Sharing is caring!
Happy cooking ... Cheers, friends!