If you’re searching for simple and tasty recipes, you’ve come to the right place.
Brown Sugar Glazed Salmon.
One of the all-time best Brown Sugar Glazed Salmon ever! . Genuinely the best Brown Sugar Glazed Salmon recipe! It's super-easy to make,its SO extremely cozy and delicious, instructions included below.
You can cook this recipe using 9 ingredients with 4 steps. okay don't waste time, simply go ahead Here is how you cook it. .
What You Require to Make Brown Sugar Glazed Salmon
- You need 1 tablespoon of brown sugar.
- You need 2 teaspoons of butter.
- You need 1 teaspoon of honey.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- You Require 1 tablespoon of Dijon mustard.
- You need 1 tablespoon of soy sauce.
- You need 1/2-3/4 teaspoon of salt.
- You Require 1/4 teaspoon of pepper.
- Prepare 2-2 of and 1/2 pounds salmon.
Step to Make Brown Sugar Glazed Salmon
Prepared to cook? Here's what you need to do :
- In small saucepan over medium heat, stir and cook brown sugar, honey, and butter until melted. Remove from heat. Whisk in oil, mustard, soy sauce, salt and pepper. Cool for 5 minutes..
- Place salmon in foil lined baking pan..
- Brush with glaze..
- Bake uncovered 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes..
As always, thank you for reading through this blog, which allows me to share more special content and recipes to suit your needs.
Sharing is caring!
Happy cooking ... Cheers, friends!