If you’re searching for simple and tasty recipes, you’ve come to the right place.
Baked Salmon and Potato Purée.
One of the all-time best Baked Salmon and Potato Purée ever! . Genuinely the best Baked Salmon and Potato Purée recipe! It's super-easy to make,its SO incredibly cozy and delicious, instructions included below.
You can made this recipe using 10 ingredients with 5 steps. fine don't waste time, simply go ahead Here is how you cook it. .
The Thing You Need to Make Baked Salmon and Potato Purée
- Prepare 1 slice of salmon.
- You Require 1 tablespoon of dry Basil.
- Prepare 4 of baby potatoes.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of cooking cream.
- Prepare of Parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Crushed chilli flakes.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of blackpepper.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of butter.
- You need 1 clove of garlic.
How to Make Baked Salmon and Potato Purée
Prepared to cook? Here's what you need to do :
- Season salmon with salt and pepper.
- Put basil, crushed chiles, black pepper and Parmesan cheese on the top side of the fish to create a crust..
- Put it in the oven to slowly bake for 10-15 minutes at 120 degrees Celsius..
- Wash and Boil potatoes till fork tender and blend with butter, cooking cream and garlic..
- Season the purée and serve with salmon..
As always, thank you for reading through this blog, that enables me to share more special content and recipes for you.
Sharing is caring!
Happy cooking ... Cheers, friends!