If you’re searching for simple and tasty recipes, you’ve come to the right place.
Keto friendly Salmon Cakes with garlic Aioli.
One of the all-time best Keto friendly Salmon Cakes with garlic Aioli ever! . Genuinely the best Keto friendly Salmon Cakes with garlic Aioli recipe! It's super-easy to create,its SO incredibly cozy and delicious, instructions included below.
You can made this recipe using 13 ingredients with 3 steps. fine don't waste time, merely go ahead Here is how you cook it. .
What You Require to Make Keto friendly Salmon Cakes with garlic Aioli
- You Require 2 cans of wild- caught salmon.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of plus 1 tbs. avocado -oil mayonnaise.
- You Require 2 of green onions, chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 of small bell pepper, diced.
- You Require 1/4 cup of fresh Italian parsley or dill, diced.
- You Require 1/4 cup of almond flour.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare Pinch of sea salt.
- You need of Garlic Aioli Sauce.
- You need 2 tbs of avocado oil.
- You Require 1/2 tbsp of Dijon mustard.
- You Require 1/2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- You Require 1 of garlic clove, minced.
Step to Make Keto friendly Salmon Cakes with garlic Aioli
Ready to cook? Here's what you need to do :
- In medium bowl, mix together salmon, 1 tbsp avocado oil mayo, green onions, bell pepper,Italian parsley or dill, almond flour,eggs and salt.
- With your hands form 8 round patties, about 1/2 inch thick, in large skillet over medium high heat, add avocado oil. Carefully place patties into pan and cook each side for 4 minutes, then flip and cook another 3-4 minutes.
- For garlic aioli:in small bowl, whisk together 1/4 cup avocado oil mayo, Dijon mustard, lemon juice and garlic. Pour into small ramekins and serve with patties. (for collagen boost) add 1 scoop collagen protein to salmon mixture before forming patties).
As always, thank you for reading through this blog, that allows me to share more special content and recipes for you.
Sharing is caring!
Happy cooking ... Cheers, friends!