If you’re searching for simple and tasty recipes, you’ve come to the right place.
Lee's Easy Salmon Patties (Cakes Croquettes).
One of the all-time best Lee's Easy Salmon Patties (Cakes Croquettes) ever! . Really the best Lee's Easy Salmon Patties (Cakes Croquettes) recipe! It's super-easy to make,its SO amazingly cozy and delicious, instructions included below.
You can cook this recipe using 14 ingredients with 4 steps. fine don't waste time, merely go ahead This is how you cook it. .
What You Require to Make Lee's Easy Salmon Patties (Cakes Croquettes)
- Prepare 15 Ounce of Can Salmon (well drained).
- You need 1 of Small Onion (fine diced).
- You Require 2 of Celery Stalks (fine diced).
- Prepare 1 of \2 Green Bell Pepper (fine diced).
- You need 1/2 Cup of Seasoned Bread Crumbs.
- You need 1 of Egg Slightly Beatened.
- You need 3 Tablespoons of Fresh Chopped Parsley.
- Prepare 3 Tablespoons of Mayonnaise.
- You Require 1 Tablespoon of Dijon Mustard.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of Worcester Sauce.
- You Require 1 Teaspoon of Seafood Seasoning (old bay).
- You Require 1/4 Teaspoon of Black Pepper.
- You Require 1 of Sleeve Crushed Butter Crackers.
- You Require 1/3 Cup of Vegetable Oil.
Step to Make Lee's Easy Salmon Patties (Cakes Croquettes)
Ready to cook? Here's what you need to do :
- Drain salmon well. Pick through and discard any unwanted bones..
- Sauté onion, bell pepper, and celery until soft. I use some butter and olive oil to do this..
- Fold in the rest of ingredients, saving the cracker crumbs and vegetable oil for last. Shape into patty's and coat the outside with the butter cracker crumbs. Cover and place in refrigerator for at least an hour to firm up If using dried parsley, 1 teaspoon is plenty..
- Shallow fry in vegetable oil 4-5 minutes per side until golden brown. Enjoy. Note: These are best eaten hot and and fresh..
As always, thank you for reading this blog, that enables me to share more special content and recipes to suit your needs.
Sharing is caring!
Happy cooking ... Cheers, friends!