If you’re searching for simple and tasty recipes, you’ve come to the right place.
One of the all-time best Salmon Cakes ever! . Truly the best Salmon Cakes recipe! It's super-easy to make,its SO extremely cozy and delicious, instructions included below.
You can cook this recipe using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. okay don't waste time, merely go ahead This is how you cook it. .
What You Need to Make Salmon Cakes
- You Require 4 oz of cooked salmon (or 6 oz canned, drained).
- You need 1/2 c of mayonnaise.
- You Require 1/2 tbsp of worcestershire.
- Prepare 1 of green onion, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 1 tsp of your favorite seasoning blend- we like Tony's.
- You need 1 cup of breadcrumbs.
- You need 1 of egg, beaten.
- You Require 1 tablespoon of butter.
Step to Make Salmon Cakes
Ready to cook? Here's what you need to do :
- Mix the salmon with the mayonnaise, worcestershire, green onion, seasoning, and breadcrumbs..
- Taste the mixture! Make sure it's salty enough. If it's too salty, add more breadcrumbs. For extra flavor, throw in any fresh herbs you have handy..
- Gently fold in the egg. The mixture should just hold together when scooped; add a bit more mayo if it's too dry..
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Add the butter to it, swirling to coat the pan..
- Divide the salmon mixture into 8 parts. Form by scooping them out with a large spoon, gently pressing them flat with your hand, and sliding into the pan. It's okay if they're a little wonky!.
- Let them brown for a minute or two per side; they'll stick until they're ready to be flipped..
- Serve immediately, with veggies and macaroni and cheese if you're like us!.
As always, thank you for reading this blog, that allows me to share more distinctive content and recipes to suit your needs.
Sharing is caring!
Happy cooking ... Cheers, friends!