If you’re searching for simple and tasty recipes, you’ve come to the right place.
Spicy Salmon w/ Lemon Pepper Pasta.
One of the all-time best Spicy Salmon w/ Lemon Pepper Pasta ever! . Truly the best Spicy Salmon w/ Lemon Pepper Pasta recipe! It's super-easy to create,its SO amazingly cozy and delicious, instructions included below.
You can made this recipe using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. okay don't waste time, simply go ahead This is how you cook it. .
What You Need to Make Spicy Salmon w/ Lemon Pepper Pasta
- Prepare of Lemon Pepper Pasta.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Rainbow Pasta.
- Prepare 1 1/2 Cup of Water.
- Prepare 1/2 of lime juice, squeezed and zested.
- You need to taste of Salt and Pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Butter, unsalted.
- You Require 1/8 Cup of Onion Diced.
- You Require 1/8 Cup of Matchstick Carrots.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Parsley flakes.
- Prepare of Spicy Salmon.
- Prepare 12 oz of Salmon.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Butter, unsalted.
- You need 1 tsp of Cayenne Pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of Paprika.
- Prepare of Salt and Pepper.
- You Require 1/2 of Lime juice, squeezed and zested.
Step to Make Spicy Salmon w/ Lemon Pepper Pasta
Prepared to cook? Here's what you need to do :
- In a sauce pan bring water, olive oil, and dash of salt to a boil. Add pasta and stir until aldente. Drain, rinse in cold water. Add salt, pepper, and lemon juice and mix. Set aside to cool..
- Pat down boy side of salmon to remove outer juices. Add salt, pepper, paprika, and cayenne pepper and dry rub both sides..
- In a skillet over medium heat, add butter as it heats to prevent over burning (using it to sauce the salmon). Add salmon and sear for 4-6 minutes saucing frequently (watch side of salmon to make sure about 1/2 of it cooks), and flip. Repeat for 2-3 minutes. Add lemon juice to the sauce and continue to spoon over salmon..
- About halfway on the flip side, add in carrots and onion to sauté in the sauce..
- Plate pasta and salmon. Top pasta with carrot and onion, add dash of zest. Top salmon parsley flakes, top with with slice of lemon cut in half..
- Serve and enjoy!.
As always, thank you for reading through this blog, which allows me to share more distinctive content and recipes to suit your needs.
Sharing is caring!
Happy cooking ... Cheers, friends!