If you’re searching for simple and tasty recipes, you’ve come to the right place.
Roasted Salmon with Roasted Plum Tomatoes & Caramelized Lemons.
One of the all-time best Roasted Salmon with Roasted Plum Tomatoes & Caramelized Lemons ever! . Really the best Roasted Salmon with Roasted Plum Tomatoes & Caramelized Lemons recipe! It's super-easy to make,its SO amazingly cozy and delicious, instructions included below.
You can made this recipe using 8 ingredients with 5 steps. fine don't waste time, just go ahead This is how you cook it. .
What You Need to Make Roasted Salmon with Roasted Plum Tomatoes & Caramelized Lemons
- Prepare 4 of plum tomatoes, quartered.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- You Require 8-10 sprigs of fresh thyme.
- You Require of Garlic powder (optional).
- You Require of Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- You need 2 of salmon fillets (7-8 ozs each), about 1 1/2" at their thickest.
- You need Handful of fresh dill sprigs.
- You Require 1 of lemon, cut in half.
Step to Make Roasted Salmon with Roasted Plum Tomatoes & Caramelized Lemons
Ready to cook? Here's what you need to do :
- Preheat oven to 400° F. Place plum tomatoes in a shallow baking dish, drizzle with olive oil and scatter thyme sprigs over all. Season with salt and black pepper to taste. Roast until tomatoes are softened but still have their shape, about 15 to 20 minutes. Cover loosely with foil and set aside.
- Reduce oven temperature to 350°F. Lay the salmon fillets skin sides down, with some space between them on a baking sheet or baking dish. Season with garlic powder (if using), salt and black pepper to taste and cover with dill. Squeeze half of lemon over all. Bake until firm, 15 to 20 minutes..
- Meanwhile, slice the remaining lemon half into 1/4 inch slices. Heat a skillet over high heat. Film the bottom of the pan with olive oil and add lemon slices. Saute until brown on both sides, about 3 to 4 minutes total. Remove from heat and set aside..
- Remove the aluminum foil from the tomatoes. Discard the herb sprigs. Place the tomatoes on a cutting board and roughly chop. Spoon chopped tomatoes into the center of each plate. Lay a piece of salmon over tomatoes and lay the lemon slices to the side of the salmon. Serve immediately..
As always, thank you for reading this blog, which allows me to share more distinctive content and recipes for you.
Sharing is caring!
Happy cooking ... Cheers, friends!