If you’re searching for simple and tasty recipes, you’ve come to the right place.
Salmon with Sun-Dried Tomatoes and Garlic.
One of the all-time best Salmon with Sun-Dried Tomatoes and Garlic ever! . Really the best Salmon with Sun-Dried Tomatoes and Garlic recipe! It's super-easy to make,its SO extremely cozy and delicious, instructions included below.
You can made this recipe using 4 ingredients with 5 steps. ok don't waste time, merely go ahead This is how you cook it. .
What You Require to Make Salmon with Sun-Dried Tomatoes and Garlic
- You Require 1 lb. of salmon (2 filets).
- You need 1/3-40 of % of a jar of sun dried tomatoes in oil.
- You Require 1/2 tsp. of jarred minced garlic in oil.
- You need of white wine enough to coat the pan 1/4" (just enough to coat the pan)... use cheap pinot gregio.
How to Make Salmon with Sun-Dried Tomatoes and Garlic
Ready to cook? Here's what you need to do :
- Mix sun dried tomatoes and garlic in food processor for several pulses..
- Place salmon filets skin side down in a glass baking dish with a small amount of white wine in the bottom of the dish..
- Spread the mixture on the salmon..
- Bake at 350 uncovered for 30-35 minutes..
- Serve with a side, such as pilaf rice..
As always, thank you for reading this blog, which allows me to share more unique content and recipes to suit your needs.
Sharing is caring!
Happy cooking ... Cheers, friends!