If you’re searching for simple and tasty recipes, you’ve come to the right place.
Tasty Salmon Croquettes.
One of the all-time best Tasty Salmon Croquettes ever! . Really the best Tasty Salmon Croquettes recipe! It's super-easy to create,its SO incredibly cozy and delicious, instructions included below.
You can made this recipe using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. ok don't waste time, simply go ahead This is how you cook it. .
What You Require to Make Tasty Salmon Croquettes
- Prepare 2 cans of Pink Salmon.
- You need 1/3 cup of finely chopped onion.
- You need 1/3 cup of finely chopped bell pepper.
- You Require 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 2 tsp of hot sauce.
- You need 2 tsp of mustard.
- You Require 2/3 cup of plain breadcrumbs.
- You Require 2 of eggs.
- You Require to taste of Salt and pepper.
Step to Make Tasty Salmon Croquettes
Prepared to cook? Here's what you need to do :
- Drain excess liquid fron salmon.
- Dump Salmon into medium-sized bowl (I try to remove bones and fish skin).
- Add remaining ingredients and stir well..
- Form into patties. (I like them just smaller than 1/2 inch thick, and about 2.5 inches round)..
- Preheat canola oil in skillet. It should be enough to cover about half of a patty. Then cook patties on medium heat on each side until each croquette is firm. Then place croquettes on top of a paper towel in a pan to remove excess oil..
As always, thank you for reading through this blog, that allows me to share more unique content and recipes for you.
Sharing is caring!
Happy cooking ... Cheers, friends!