If you’re searching for simple and tasty recipes, you’ve come to the right place.
Japanese Teriyaki Salmon.
One of the all-time best Japanese Teriyaki Salmon ever! . Truly the best Japanese Teriyaki Salmon recipe! It's super-easy to make,its SO amazingly cozy and delicious, instructions included below.
You can made this recipe using 6 ingredients with 10 steps. ok don't waste time, merely go ahead Here is how you cook it. .
What You Require to Make Japanese Teriyaki Salmon
- You Require 1 pack of Raw salmon.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Salad Oil (cooking oil).
- You Require of <Sauce>.
- You Require 3 tbsp of Soy Sauce.
- Prepare 4 tsp of Sake(cooking rice wine).
- You Require 4 tsp of Mirin.
Step to Make Japanese Teriyaki Salmon
Ready to cook? Here's what you need to do :
- If you buy the block salmon, slice it 2cm thick each. (When I buy the raw salmon at Fairprice, I slice it to 4 sheets.).
- Mix the all sauce ingredients and marinate the fillets for 10 to 15 minitues..
- Remove the fillets and use a paper towel to wipe the fillets dry. (Don't throw away the sauce).
- Heat 1/2 tbsp of salad oil in a frying pan, and fry the fillets..
- When golden brown, turn over, and cook the other side until golden brown. Turn to medium low and cook for 2 to 3 minute..
- Wipe off excess oil from Fillets with a paper towel well..
- Put in the remaining marinating sauce, and move the frying pan over the heat until the sauce covers the entire fish. (Add the marinating sauce when the fillets are mostly cooked through.).
- Soy Sauce - High recommend this soy soy sauce which is named Yamasa Konbutsuyu - SG$7~9/L at Dondon Donki, Mid Town Mart etc.
- Sake- Cooking Rice Wine SG$5~7/500ml at RedMart, Sakuraya, Dondon DONKI etc.
- Hinode Hon Mirin SG$4.6/320ml at RedMart.
As always, thank you for reading this blog, which allows me to share more special content and recipes to suit your needs.
Sharing is caring!
Happy cooking ... Cheers, friends!