If you’re searching for simple and tasty recipes, you’ve come to the right place.
Mike's Complete Salmon Dinner [Grilled Or Baked].
One of the all-time best Mike's Complete Salmon Dinner [Grilled Or Baked] ever! . Really the best Mike's Complete Salmon Dinner [Grilled Or Baked] recipe! It's super-easy to create,its SO incredibly cozy and delicious, instructions included below.
You can cook this recipe using 38 ingredients and 14 steps. ok don't waste time, simply go ahead Here is how you cook it. .
The Thing You Need to Make Mike's Complete Salmon Dinner [Grilled Or Baked]
- You Require of ● For The Seafood.
- You need 2 (1 lb) of Salmon Fillets [rinsed & patted dry].
- You Require as needed of Garlic Olive Oil [enough to coat fish & dish].
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Fresh Dill Or 1 tbsp Dried Dill.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- You need 1 of Good Dash Quality White Wine [if baking].
- You Require 1 of Good Pinch Saffron Threads [divided].
- You need 1 tsp of Lemon Pepper.
- You need 1 of LG Sliced Lemon [+ reserves for serving].
- Prepare 1 tsp of Sea Salt.
- Prepare of ● For The Vegetables.
- You need as needed of Asparagus [cut woody ends from base].
- Prepare as needed of Thick Sliced Green Zucchini.
- Prepare as needed of Thick Sliced Yellow Zucchini.
- You Require as needed of Garlic Olive Oil [enough to coat vegetables & dish].
- Prepare to taste of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- You need to taste of Sea Salt.
- You Require of ● For The Side Salads.
- Prepare 1 Head of Fresh Crisp Lettuce [quartered].
- You need 1 Packet of Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing.
- You need 1 Cup of Whole Milk [more if needed to thin dressing].
- Prepare 1 Cup of Real Mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Crushed Bacon Pieces.
- You need as needed of Sliced Cherry Tomatoes.
- You need as needed of Grilled Or Thin Sliced Fresh Onions.
- You need of ● For The Hollandaise.
- Prepare 1 Packet of Knorrs Hollandaise Sauce.
- You need 1 Cup of Whole Milk.
- You Require 1/4 Cup of Butter.
- Prepare of ● For The Options.
- You Require 1 Loaf of Soft Heated Garlic Parmesan Bread.
- You need as needed of Salted Soft Butter.
- You need as needed of Softened Honey Butter.
- You Require of ● For The Kitchen Equipment.
- You need 1 of Oak Grilling Plank [soaked in water for 2 hours].
- You need 1 of Oven Safe Dish [coated in olive oil].
- You need 1 of Shallow Disposable Pan [coated in olive oil].
- You Require as needed of Tin Foil.
How to Make Mike's Complete Salmon Dinner [Grilled Or Baked]
Ready to cook? Here's what you need to do :
- Here's the bulk of what you'll need..
- Make your Ranch dressing early on and refrigerate immediately for chilly serving later..
- Place rinsed seasoned salmon on your soaked oak board. Grill for 15 minutes skin down with lid closed..
- Or, place fish in as oven safe dish coated with garlic olive oil. Bake at 350° for 30 minutes + depending upon thickness. Be careful not to over bake..
- Consider using fresh dill from your local supermarket..
- Lightly coat your vegetables in olive oil and season to taste. You can either place these on the grill uncovered for 15 minutes or, in the oven covered. Bake at °350 for 30 minutes..
- Wrap all up tightly if opting to bake..
- Make your Knorrs Hollandaise Sauce while waiting..
- Whisk Hollandaise sauce constantly until thickened..
- Heat your soft bread and serve with warmed honey butter..
- Create your wedge salads..
- A great wedge salad cheater..
- Plate and garnish..
- Drizzle fish and vegetables with Hollandaise. Enjoy!.
As always, thank you for reading this blog, that enables me to share more special content and recipes to suit your needs.
Sharing is caring!
Happy cooking ... Cheers, friends!