If you’re searching for simple and tasty recipes, you’ve come to the right place.
One of the all-time best Salmon Oscar ever! . Truly the best Salmon Oscar recipe! It's super-easy for making,its SO incredibly cozy and delicious, instructions included below.
You can cook this recipe using 12 ingredients and 12 steps. okay don't waste time, merely go ahead Here is how you cook it. .
What You Need to Make Salmon Oscar
- You Require 2 of salmon fillets (6 oz. each).
- You need 3 tbs. of olive oil, divided.
- You need Dash of salt and pepper.
- You need Dash of dried tarragon.
- Prepare Dash of dried dill weed.
- You Require 1 cup of jasmine rice (uncooked).
- Prepare 8 of asparagus spears, ends trimmed.
- You Require 1 of packet, béarnaise sauce (Knorr brand).
- You Require 8 oz. of lump crab meat.
- You Require Dash of Old Bay seasoning.
- You Require 4 tbs. of butter (unsalted), divided.
- You Require 1 tbs. of minced garlic.
How to Make Salmon Oscar
Ready to cook? Here's what you need to do :
- Lightly rinse the salmon under cold water and pat dry with a paper towel. Brush the salmon with olive oil and top with a dash of the suggested seasonings. Set aside..
- Prepare the side dishes of jasmine rice (or couscous), asparagus, and the béarnaise sauce. For timing purposes, the rice takes the longest..
- Melt 2 tablespoons of butter in a sauté pan over medium heat. Season the butter with Old Bay seasoning, add the garlic, and sauté the crab meat for two minutes..
- Place the crab meat in a bowl, drizzle with olive oil and set aside..
- In the same pan, heat 2 tablespoons of butter and 2 tablespoons of olive oil over medium heat. When hot, place the salmon fillets (skin side up) in the pan and cook for 6 minutes. Do not disturb..
- Flip the fillets over with a spatula and continue cooking for another 3 minutes..
- Preheat oven broiler..
- If using an oven-proof pan, remove the pan from stove burner and top the fillets with crab meat. [Alternative to using a pan is to use a raised edge baking sheet, lightly greased].
- Set the pan under the broiler (about 4”) for about 90 seconds to lightly brown the crab meat. Remove the pan from the oven and set aside..
- You can either plate the dish individually or serve on a large platter for a group dinner..
- Place the fillets on a bed of rice, along with the asparagus spears, and spoon the béarnaise sauce generously over the top..
- Garnish with lemon slices and enjoy..
As always, thank you for reading through this blog, which allows me to share more special content and recipes to suit your needs.
Sharing is caring!
Happy cooking ... Cheers, friends!