If you’re searching for simple and tasty recipes, you’ve come to the right place.
Blackened Asian salmon with crispy ginger sticks.
One of the all-time best Blackened Asian salmon with crispy ginger sticks ever! . Really the best Blackened Asian salmon with crispy ginger sticks recipe! It's super-easy for making,its SO amazingly cozy and delicious, instructions included below.
You can made this recipe using 7 ingredients with 3 steps. okay don't waste time, simply go ahead This is how you cook it. .
What You Need to Make Blackened Asian salmon with crispy ginger sticks
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Maggi seasoning.
- You need 1 tbsp of kotteri mirin.
- You Require 1 tbsp of rice wine vinegar.
- You Require 1/2 tbsp of honey.
- Prepare 1 of centre-cut salmon steak, cut into 2 fillets.
- You Require 1 of palm-sized nub ginger, peeled and cut into fine matchsticks.
- You need 1 tbsp of all purpose flour.
How to Make Blackened Asian salmon with crispy ginger sticks
Prepared to cook? Here's what you need to do :
- Combine the liquid ingredients in a shallow dish. Season the skin-side only of the salmon with salt and pepper, and lay the fillets flesh-side down in the marinade. Move on to making the ginger..
- Put 1 in. of veg oil into a medium pot on medium heat. In a small bowl, toss the ginger with the flour. Shake off the excess and fry the ginger in the oil for 2 to 3 minutes until golden and crispy. Remove the ginger sticks to a paper-towel lined plate and sprinkle them lightly with salt. Go back to the salmon..
- Add a splash of veg oil to a medium non-stick pan on medium heat. Shake the marinade off the salmon and lay the fillets skin-side down in the pan. Let cook for 5 minutes, basting the salmon frequently with the marinade. Flip the fillets over and let cook 4 minutes on the other side. Serve the salmon topped with the ginger sticks..
As always, thank you for reading through this blog, which allows me to share more special content and recipes to suit your needs.
Sharing is caring!
Happy cooking ... Cheers, friends!