If you’re searching for simple and tasty recipes, you’ve come to the right place.
Egg Roll wrapped salmon salad.
One of the all-time best Egg Roll wrapped salmon salad ever! . Really the best Egg Roll wrapped salmon salad recipe! It's super-easy to make,its SO incredibly cozy and delicious, instructions included below.
You can made this recipe using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. okay don't waste time, just go ahead Here is how you cook it. .
What You Need to Make Egg Roll wrapped salmon salad
- You Require 5 ounces of pink salmon.
- You need 1 teaspoon of rosemary infused oil, see my recipe or add a little rosemary to taste.
- You Require 1 teaspoon of dill weed.
- You need 1-1/2 tablespoons of mayonaise.
- Prepare 2 of large egg roll wrappers.
- You Require as needed of oil to fry with.
How to Make Egg Roll wrapped salmon salad
Ready to cook? Here's what you need to do :
- Heat oil.
- Add the ingredients for the salad and mix.
- Turn the egg roll wrappers to point straight up and down.
- Add the salmon salad to center of wrapper.
- Fold sides in.
- Fold bottom up and roll it upwards.
- Add flap side down in hot oil fry till crispy.
- Move to paper towel to absorb excessive oils.
- Serve I hope you enjoy!.
As always, thank you for reading through this blog, that allows me to share more distinctive content and recipes to suit your needs.
Sharing is caring!
Happy cooking ... Cheers, friends!