If you’re searching for simple and tasty recipes, you’ve come to the right place.
Salmon Fried Rice. Can it get any better than this? If you also happen to have some leftover cooked salmon (I know, it's a stretch, but you might, right?) this salmon fried rice is one of the best. Easy and delicious salmon fried rice recipe.
One of the all-time best Salmon Fried Rice ever! . Truly the best Salmon Fried Rice recipe! It's super-easy to create,its SO extremely cozy and delicious, instructions included below.
Slice against the grain into roughly. Phoebe Lapine prefers to use wild salmon in all of her recipes. This fried rice is a great use for previously cooked fillets. You can cook this recipe using 16 ingredients with 15 steps. okay don't waste time, simply go ahead This is how you cook it. .
The Thing You Need to Make Salmon Fried Rice
- You Require of Secret sauce.
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of oyster sauce.
- Prepare 2 1/2 of grated garlic.
- You Require 2 tablespoons of water.
- You need 1 teaspoon of sesame oil.
- Prepare of Main Dish.
- You need 100 g of salmon (no skin).
- You need 3 cups of rice.
- You Require 1/2 cup of chopped green onion.
- You Require 1 of cob of corn.
- You need 4 tablespoons of green peas (optional).
- You Require 2 of eggs.
- You need of Black pepper.
- You Require of Salt.
- You need of Vegetable oil.
Simple and tasty Salmon Fried Rice using leftover grilled salmon, green beans, and eggs. Red chili peppers provide a little heat. What do you do with leftover salmon? Golden Fried Rice With Salmon and Furikake.
Step to Make Salmon Fried Rice
Ready to cook? Here's what you need to do :
- Boil corn and peas in a pot of water.
- Mix soy sauce, oyster sauce, water, garlic, and sesame oil in a small bowl. Let it sit.
- While the corn and peas are boiling, start slicing the salmon 1 cm thick.
- Once the corn and peas are finished, drain the water, cool down the corn, get the corn out of the cob using knife.
- Heat up your pan using high heat, pour oil just to cover the pan surface and take out the excess oil.
- Put the salmon in, give em a flip after 30 seconds.
- Add the egg into the pan (separate from the salmon).
- Add some black pepper onto the eggs, scramble them.
- Add half of the sauce mixture into the salmon.
- Add corn, peas and green onion into the pan mix them all together.
- Cook for 2 minutes.
- Add rice and the remaining sauce mixture. Mix em well.
- Keep stiring and add 1 teaspoon of blackpepper.
- Give it a taste. Feel free to adjust the taste with sauce mixture, salt, and blackpepper.
- Voila you're done.
Transfer the fried rice to a plate, top with the salmon, sprinkle with sesame seeds and serve. This recipe was created by a contestant during a cooking competition. It has not been tested for home use. Salmon fried rice is a super easy and delicious entree recipe because you start with leftover rice pilaf or plain cooked rice. Tip in the rice and stir, flaking the Once cooked, stir through the rice and pour over the soy marinade.
As always, thank you for reading this blog, that enables me to share more unique content and recipes for you.
Sharing is caring!
Happy cooking ... Cheers, friends!