If you’re searching for simple and tasty recipes, you’ve come to the right place.
Salmon with Capers, Lime and Maple Syrup.
One of the all-time best Salmon with Capers, Lime and Maple Syrup ever! . Genuinely the best Salmon with Capers, Lime and Maple Syrup recipe! It's super-easy to make,its SO extremely cozy and delicious, instructions included below.
You can made this recipe using 8 ingredients with 3 steps. ok don't waste time, simply go ahead Here is how you cook it. .
What You Require to Make Salmon with Capers, Lime and Maple Syrup
- You Require 1 of salmon fillet (3-4 oz.), with skin.
- You Require 1 tbsp of capers, finely chopped.
- You Require 1 of freshly squeezed lime.
- You Require 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of coarsely ground black pepper.
- You Require 2 of whole cloves.
- Prepare 1 tsp of rice vinegar (optional).
- You Require 1 tbsp of maple syrup.
Step to Make Salmon with Capers, Lime and Maple Syrup
Ready to cook? Here's what you need to do :
- In a bowl, whisk together: chopped capers, lime juice, oil, pepper, cloves, rice vinegar (if using), and maple syrup. Place the salmon, pink side down, in the marinade and let it soak for 15 minutes..
- Put a skillet on low heat. Place the salmon, skin side down, in the center and pour the marinade around it. Cover and let simmer for about 5 minutes or until done..
- Serve with your choice of side. Here, we used a simple steamed rice. If desired, you can add more lime juice to taste. Enjoy!.
As always, thank you for reading this blog, that allows me to share more special content and recipes for you.
Sharing is caring!
Happy cooking ... Cheers, friends!