If you’re searching for simple and tasty recipes, you’ve come to the right place.
Teriyaki Salmon (Gluten Free).
One of the all-time best Teriyaki Salmon (Gluten Free) ever! . Really the best Teriyaki Salmon (Gluten Free) recipe! It's super-easy for making,its SO incredibly cozy and delicious, instructions included below.
You can cook this recipe using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. ok don't waste time, simply go ahead This is how you cook it. .
What You Require to Make Teriyaki Salmon (Gluten Free)
- Prepare 4 pieces of Salmon.
- Prepare .25 cup of Soy Sauce (Reduced Sodium).
- Prepare 1 Tb of Sesame Oil.
- Prepare 1 Tb of Corn Starch.
- Prepare 2 Tb of Brown Sugar.
- Prepare 3 tsp of Garlic Puree.
Step to Make Teriyaki Salmon (Gluten Free)
Prepared to cook? Here's what you need to do :
- Whisk all sauce ingredients together in a small bowl..
- Place salmon in a bowl and pour marinade over. Marinate in the fridge for 30 minutes..
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and spray a sheet pan with cooking spray..
- Place salmon on pan and cook for 14-18 minutes or until salmon flakes easily. (It helps to have equal sized salmon pieces.).
- Put all the marinade in a small pot and bring to a full boil. You must bring it to a boil before eating it since it was used on raw salmon..
- Turn to a simmer and cook until thickened..
- Brush on cooked salmon and serve..
As always, thank you for reading through this blog, that allows me to share more special content and recipes for you.
Sharing is caring!
Happy cooking ... Cheers, friends!