If you’re searching for simple and tasty recipes, you’ve come to the right place.
Panko Crusted Honey Mustard Salmon. Salmon fillets are coated with a simple honey mustard glaze and dredged in crispy panko then oven baked. In a small bowl, whisk together mustard, honey and garlic. In a shallow dish toss together Panko bread crumbs, parsley and lemon zest.
One of the all-time best Panko Crusted Honey Mustard Salmon ever! . Genuinely the best Panko Crusted Honey Mustard Salmon recipe! It's super-easy to make,its SO incredibly cozy and delicious, instructions included below.
Salmon steaks or fillets coated in honey mustard, breaded with Japanese panko crumbs, and baked to perfection. Some honey mustard spread over the top of the fillets provides the "glue" that holds the seasoned panko on to the fillets. Honey Mustard Glazed Salmon in the Air Fryer! You can cook this recipe using 9 ingredients with 13 steps. okay don't waste time, merely go ahead Here is how you cook it. .
What You Need to Make Panko Crusted Honey Mustard Salmon
- You Require 2 (6 oz) of salmon fillets.
- You need 1 1/2 Tbsp of dijon mustard.
- You Require 1 1/2 Tbsp of honey.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic minced.
- You Require 3/4 cup of Panko bread crumbs.
- You Require 2 Tbsp of chopped fresh parsley.
- You Require 1 tsp of lemon zest.
- You need 2 Tbsp of olive oil.
- You need of Salt and freshly ground black pepper.
Panko Crusted Honey Mustard Salmon. salmon with honey mustard mixture and season lightly with salt and pepper and rotate to coat with crumb mixture. Transfer to baking dish and repeat with remaining salmon fillets. Includes salmon fillets, dijon mustard, honey, garlic, panko breadcrumbs, fresh parsley, lemon zest, olive oil, ground black pepper, salt. How To Make Mustard-Crusted Panko Salmon.
How to Make Panko Crusted Honey Mustard Salmon
Ready to cook? Here's what you need to do :
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees..
- Spray a 13 by 9-inch baking dish with non-stick cooking spray, set aside..
- In a small bowl, whisk together mustard, honey and garlic..
- In a shallow dish toss together Panko bread crumbs, parsley and lemon zest..
- Drizzle olive oil over bread crumb mixture then toss to evenly coat..
- Working with one piece of salmon at a time, brush top with honey mustard mixture..
- Season with salt and pepper (don't overdue it, you'll be seasoning both sides)..
- Rotate and transfer to bread crumb mixture (the honey mustard should be facing down to get the bread crumb mixture to stick to salmon)..
- Brush top of salmon with honey mustard mixture..
- Season lightly with salt and pepper and rotate to coat with crumb mixture..
- Transfer to baking dish and repeat with remaining salmon fillets..
- Bake in preheated oven 13-15 minutes until salmon has cooked through..
- Serve warm with rice, sautéed spinach and lemon wedges..
The beauty of this recipe is two-fold. Place the salmon fillets, skin side down, on a board. A very yummy crusted salmon recipe that goes great with asparagus. This Baked Salmon with Honey Mustard and Pecan Panko Crust is crunchy and absolutely delicious! The buttery pecan panko crust pairs incredibly well with flaky and tender salmon.
As always, thank you for reading through this blog, which allows me to share more special content and recipes to suit your needs.
Sharing is caring!
Happy cooking ... Cheers, friends!