If you’re searching for simple and tasty recipes, you’ve come to the right place.
Lemon Pepper Salmon.
One of the all-time best Lemon Pepper Salmon ever! . Genuinely the best Lemon Pepper Salmon recipe! It's super-easy for making,its SO amazingly cozy and delicious, instructions included below.
You can made this recipe using 6 ingredients with 5 steps. ok don't waste time, just go ahead Here is how you cook it. .
The Thing You Need to Make Lemon Pepper Salmon
- You Require 1 lb of salmon - cut into 4, 4 oz portions.
- Prepare 2 of large lemons.
- Prepare 3 tbs of olive oil.
- You Require 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You Require 1/2 tsp of fresh ground black pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbs of unsalted butter - cut into 8 thin slices.
How to Make Lemon Pepper Salmon
Prepared to cook? Here's what you need to do :
- Grate zest of one lemon into a medium bowl. Cut both lemons in half. Squeeze the juice from 3 halves into the bowl (tip: hold one hand beneath the lemon as you squeeze to catch the seeds letting the juices run through your fingers). Set last lemon half aside..
- Add salt and pepper to lemon juice. Wisk to dissolve salt. While still wisking slowly add olive oil and continue wisking until well blended..
- Place salmon portions in a gallon size ziploc bag. Pour marinade into bag. Gently press all air out of bag to and gently "massage" to work marinade around coating all salmon pieces. Lay flat in fridge to marinate for one hour..
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Remove salmon from marinade and place skin side down on a foil lined baking sheet. Top each piece with 2 slices of butter. Bake for 12-15 minutes. Remove from oven squeeze last half of lemon over portions, serve and enjoy!.
- Alternate cooming: Can also be cooked on the grill! Start meat side down. Flip after 6 minutes. Top with butter and continue cooking another 6-8 minutes..
As always, thank you for reading this blog, which allows me to share more unique content and recipes for you.
Sharing is caring!
Happy cooking ... Cheers, friends!