If you’re searching for simple and tasty recipes, you’ve come to the right place.
The “I love salmon” meal. Salmon patties area unit a straightforward salmon direction that comes along in minutes. Serve these recent Bay salmon cakes with lemon & a tossed salad for a lightweight dinner. You are going to love this easy baked blackened salmon recipe.
One of the all-time best The “I love salmon” meal ever! . Truly the best The “I love salmon” meal recipe! It's super-easy to make,its SO incredibly cozy and delicious, instructions included below.
But I'll eat it until it kills me. Also I have eaten many other kinds of fish over the years and salmon is still one of my favourites. My daughter and I love salmon patties, and we found this version that is healthier than salmon patties made with mayo. You can made this recipe using 9 ingredients with 10 steps. ok don't waste time, just go ahead This is how you cook it. .
What You Require to Make The “I love salmon” meal
- You need 1 of whole lemon (juiced).
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of coconut flour (or almond flour).
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- You Require 2 of salmon fillets (wild caught).
- You need of For the meal:.
- Prepare of Green vegetables of your choice.
- You Require 1/2 cup of quinoa.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of veggie broth (organic).
Everyone I've made this for has asked for the recipe. I would love to hear any improvements and/or variations you make to this simple recipe. Salmon is one of my favorite things to make in the air fryer, it comes out so juicy and cooks so quick! Although you may have to cook this in batches depending on the size of your air fryer, in the time it takes to I love salmon.
How to Make The “I love salmon” meal
Ready to cook? Here's what you need to do :
- Pour juice on both fillets of salmon.
- Top each fillets with one tablespoon of coconut flour.
- Top salmon with salt and pepper(to your desired amount).
- Bake salmon at 375 for 12 minutes covered with tin foil. If not done after you bake it for 12 minutes, unwrap it and bake for another 5 minutes at 400.
- Boil your veggies.
- Boil vegetable broth and add quinoa.
- Stir once.
- Let quinoa soak up all of the broth then turn off heat on stove.
- Add everything to a plate and....
It almost didn't make it for my lunch it looked so good. Quinoa Salad with Salmon - so delicious, nutritious and easy to make. Full of bright and zesty flavors it's a great healthy family meal. Today, I am going to share with you I love salmon pretty much any which way it's served, but I am on a quinoa kick lately now, too. If the salmon comes with the "pin bones" still in the filet, make sure you ask for them to be removed, or you can do yourself with needle nose pliers.
As always, thank you for reading through this blog, which allows me to share more unique content and recipes for you.
Sharing is caring!
Happy cooking ... Cheers, friends!