If you’re searching for simple and tasty recipes, you’ve come to the right place.
Roasted Salmon with Dill & Maple Syrup.
One of the all-time best Roasted Salmon with Dill & Maple Syrup ever! . Really the best Roasted Salmon with Dill & Maple Syrup recipe! It's super-easy to make,its SO incredibly cozy and delicious, instructions included below.
You can made this recipe using 10 ingredients with 3 steps. okay don't waste time, simply go ahead This is how you cook it. .
What You Need to Make Roasted Salmon with Dill & Maple Syrup
- You Require 1.5 lbs of salmon fillet, skin on.
- You Require 1.25 tsp of salt.
- You Require 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- You Require 6 of limes, the juice of (plus more for serving).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of maple syrup.
- You Require 3-4 tbsp of chopped fresh dill (or 1 tbsp dried dill, but I really recommend fresh).
- You need 1 of garlic clove, minced.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground turmeric.
Step to Make Roasted Salmon with Dill & Maple Syrup
Ready to cook? Here's what you need to do :
- Preheat the oven to 425°F. Line a baking dish with wax paper and place the salmon, skin side down, in it. Be sure to use a baking dish where the salmon fits snugly, otherwise the sauce will get lost in the corners, and you definitely don't want that!.
- Whisk all the other ingredients in a bowl, bathe the salmon with the resulting sauce..
- Place in the oven and roast for 12 minutes. Serve with your favorite starch side (we used a simple white rice with veggies). Garnish with lime wedges. Enjoy!.
As always, thank you for reading this blog, which allows me to share more distinctive content and recipes to suit your needs.
Sharing is caring!
Happy cooking ... Cheers, friends!