If you’re searching for simple and tasty recipes, you’ve come to the right place.
Parchment garlic butter with thyme salmon. Drizzle half of the garlic butter mixture over the potatoes. Fold the parchment paper over the salmon, and cinch the paper together by folding it over itself along the edges. In a small bowl, whisk together butter, brown sugar, lemon juice, garlic, oregano, thyme, rosemary, salt and pepper, to taste.
One of the all-time best Parchment garlic butter with thyme salmon ever! . Truly the best Parchment garlic butter with thyme salmon recipe! It's super-easy for making,its SO amazingly cozy and delicious, instructions included below.
Freshly herbs and garlic are all it takes to transform salmon into a quick and delectable dinner. The recipe is a Yummly original created by Sara Mellas. Easy Baked Salmon with Herb Butter. You can cook this recipe using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. ok don't waste time, just go ahead This is how you cook it. .
The Thing You Need to Make Parchment garlic butter with thyme salmon
- You need of 1 potato sliced thinly approx 1 oz.
- You need 3 of - tbl spoon of melted butter.
- Prepare of 1-2 clove Garlic finely chopped more if you like.
- You need of 2 - tbl spoon of fresh thyme.
- Prepare of 6 oz Skinless salmon fillet.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper to taste.
- You Require of Parchment paper or tin foil.
I usually wrap two salmon fillets together in one "parchment envelope" You can wrap as many as will fit on your pan in one envelope (or one giant fillet with several spoons of herb butter) or you can wrap each fillet individually… whatever floats your boat. I actually usually use tinfoil because it's easier to. Garlic Butter Salmon has always been our weeknight favorite quick and easy dinner option. We make the marinade the day before and when we get home This garlic butter Salmon is a great weekend dish and perfect for those weekend gatherings.
How to Make Parchment garlic butter with thyme salmon
Ready to cook? Here's what you need to do :
- Pre heat oven to 350 f(180 c).
- Fold parchment paper in half, make sure you have enough parchment paper to fold and make a pocket for all the ingredients. The pocket should have enough room and not be tight.
- In a small bowl combine the garlic,butter and thyme. Spread the potato’s on one half of the parchment paper and pour over have of the butter mixture..
- Lay the salmon over the potato’s and drizzle with the rest of the butter, season lightly with salt and pepper. I like to add a couple of slices of Lemmon on top of the salmon along with some sprigs of thyme (optional).
- Fold the parchment paper over the salmon and clinch the edges starting at one end all the way round to form a sealed pocket.
- Place on a baking tray and put in the pre heated oven for approx 30min or until the internal temperature of the salmon reaches 145 f (63 c) serve and enjoy.
It's light, flavorful and wonderful for anyone who loves. Marinate the sliced vegetables in a large bowl with olive oil, mint, a crushed clove of garlic, rosemary, thyme, salt, and pepper. Distribute the vegetables over two sheets of parchment paper. Cut salmon into portions and place on top of the vegetables. Sprinkle with salt and almond slices.
As always, thank you for reading through this blog, which allows me to share more unique content and recipes for you.
Sharing is caring!
Happy cooking ... Cheers, friends!