If you’re searching for simple and tasty recipes, you’ve come to the right place.
Spicy Salmon Poke with Crunchy Cucumber.
One of the all-time best Spicy Salmon Poke with Crunchy Cucumber ever! . Really the best Spicy Salmon Poke with Crunchy Cucumber recipe! It's super-easy for making,its SO extremely cozy and delicious, instructions included below.
You can made this recipe using 10 ingredients with 3 steps. ok don't waste time, merely go ahead Here is how you cook it. .
What You Need to Make Spicy Salmon Poke with Crunchy Cucumber
- Prepare 3/4 pound of fresh raw salmon, cut into 1/2-inch cubes (you can use whatever sushi fish you like if you don't like salmon).
- Prepare 1 of medium Persian/Lebanese or Kirby cucumber, cut into 1/2-inch cubes.
- You Require 1/4 of small red onion, thinly sliced (you can use white or yellow if you don't have the red).
- You need 1-2 Tablespoons of chopped fresh chilies (I like jalapeños or serranos.).
- You Require 5-10 of whole stems cilantro, chopped.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of soy sauce to start.
- Prepare 1/2 Tablespoon of chili garlic paste to start (you can also use sriracha or sambal oelek).
- Prepare 1/2 Tablespoon of toasted sesame oil.
- Prepare 1/2 Tablespoon of fresh lemon or lime juice to start.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of sugar.
How to Make Spicy Salmon Poke with Crunchy Cucumber
Prepared to cook? Here's what you need to do :
- Combine all ingredients in large bowl and gently toss with a spoon or spatula to season evenly. Adjust seasoning if needed, toss again, and enjoy!.
- It's great over plain steamed rice, or, if you prefer, seasoned sushi rice, which is made by adding seasoned sushi vinegar to your steamed rice per bottle instructions, or to taste..
- Enjoy! :).
As always, thank you for reading through this blog, that enables me to share more distinctive content and recipes to suit your needs.
Sharing is caring!
Happy cooking ... Cheers, friends!