If you’re searching for simple and tasty recipes, you’ve come to the right place.
One of the all-time best Southwestern Salmon ever! . Truly the best Southwestern Salmon recipe! It's super-easy to make,its SO extremely cozy and delicious, instructions included below.
You can made this recipe using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. ok don't waste time, just go ahead Here is how you cook it. .
What You Need to Make Southwestern Salmon
- You Require 1-1/2 c of lightly packed fresh cilantro.
- Prepare 1/4 c of water.
- You need 2 T of lime juice.
- You Require 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1/4 tsp of hot pepper sauce.
- Prepare 1 lb of salmon steak, cut into 4 portions.
- You need 1 of yellow bell pepper, cut in strips.
- Prepare 1 of red bell pepper, cut on strips.
How to Make Southwestern Salmon
Ready to cook? Here's what you need to do :
- Combine first seven ingredients in food processor or blender and puree. Transfer to large zip-top bag. Add in salmon and marinate in refrigerator for 30 min..
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Spray 9" baking dish with cooking spray. Layer pepper slices and bake 15 min, turning once..
- Remove salmon from marinade, discard marinade. Place salmon on top of peppers and bake until done, about 5 min each side..
As always, thank you for reading this blog, that allows me to share more unique content and recipes to suit your needs.
Sharing is caring!
Happy cooking ... Cheers, friends!