If you’re searching for simple and tasty recipes, you’ve come to the right place.
Salmon Sushi with Fresh Basil.
One of the all-time best Salmon Sushi with Fresh Basil ever! . Really the best Salmon Sushi with Fresh Basil recipe! It's super-easy to make,its SO extremely cozy and delicious, instructions included below.
You can cook this recipe using 9 ingredients with 8 steps. ok don't waste time, just go ahead Here is how you cook it. .
The Thing You Need to Make Salmon Sushi with Fresh Basil
- Prepare 400 mL of Uncooked rice:.
- You Require 380 mL of Water:.
- You Require 5 cm of Kombu Kelp (Seaweed).
- Prepare 3 tbsp of sugar (A).
- You need 50 mL of Rice vinegar (A).
- You need 10 mL of Fresh lemon juice (A).
- You need 2 of Salmon fillets.
- You Require of Fresh basil: adjust to suit your taste.
- Prepare of Roasted sesame seeds: adjust to suit your taste.
Step to Make Salmon Sushi with Fresh Basil
Ready to cook? Here's what you need to do :
- Rinse the uncooked rice and soak the rice..
- Remove dust from the kombu kelp. Put the rice and water in a pot or a rice cooker, and place the kombu kelp..
- Slice the fresh basil into strips and soak in water..
- Boil the salmon fillets over medium-low heat for 5~7 minutes, and remove the bones of the salmon meat..
- Put the condiments (A) in a bowl and stir well, and add the boiled salmon fillets. Break the salmon fillets into flakes..
- When the rice is cooked, put it in a large bowl. Add (A) with the salmon flakes in the bowl, and mix..
- Drain the excess water from the fresh basil with some kitchen towels, add to the bowl, and mix..
- Serve in a bowl. Sprinkle some sesame seeds. Decorate some fresh basil leaves..
As always, thank you for reading this blog, which allows me to share more unique content and recipes for you.
Sharing is caring!
Happy cooking ... Cheers, friends!