If you’re searching for simple and tasty recipes, you’ve come to the right place.
Honey Garlic Salmon.
One of the all-time best Honey Garlic Salmon ever! . Truly the best Honey Garlic Salmon recipe! It's super-easy for making,its SO incredibly cozy and delicious, instructions included below.
You can cook this recipe using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. okay don't waste time, merely go ahead This is how you cook it. .
The Thing You Need to Make Honey Garlic Salmon
- You need 1.5 Tb of Oil.
- You Require 3 Tb of Butter.
- You need 6 of Salmon Fillets.
- You Require .75 tsp of Ground Cumin.
- Prepare .75 tsp of Paprika.
- You need .75 tsp of Italian Seasoning.
- You Require to taste of Salt.
- Prepare to taste of Pepper.
- You Require 1.5 Tb of Garlic Puree.
- You Require .33 Cup of Honey.
- You Require 1.5 Tb of Low Salt Soy Sauce.
- Prepare 3 Tb of Lime Juice.
How to Make Honey Garlic Salmon
Ready to cook? Here's what you need to do :
- Heat olive oil and 1.5 tablespoon butter in a large (10 to 12 inches) cast iron skillet over medium-high heat..
- In a small bowl combine cumin, paprika, Italian Seasoning, salt, and pepper; mix until incorporated..
- Season salmon fillets with prepared seasoning and transfer to skillet, skin side down..
- Cook the fillets for 4 to 5 minutes, or until cooked three quarters of the way through..
- In the meantime, combine honey, soy sauce, and lime juice in a bowl; whisk until well combined..
- Flip the fish over and add 1.5 tablespoon butter to the skillet. (If working in batches, at this point you want to place all your fillets back in the skillet.).
- Wait until butter melts and add minced garlic over the fish..
- Pour the prepared honey soy sauce over the fish and continue to cook for 2 more minutes, or until cooked through and sauce has slightly thickened. Spoon the sauce over the fillets while cooking..
- Remove from heat and serve..
As always, thank you for reading through this blog, that enables me to share more unique content and recipes for you.
Sharing is caring!
Happy cooking ... Cheers, friends!